Organizations are made up of people: their knowledge, skills, attitudes and interconnections.
The Developing HR Skills Programme outlines the roles and functions of members of the human resources department as well as the importance of educating others outside human resources in how their roles include human resources related activities.
Emphasis is place on the modern day importance of HRM and the new ‘corporate view’ of the function.
Explore how the appraisal, feedback, counselling and disciplinary interviews provide opportunities to develop a more productive and constructive employment relationship. Each category is explored in detail to help advance your understanding of how to utilize it to your advantage.
- Explore the latest trends in the human resource field and the changing role of the human resource professional
- Understand the importance of HR planning and forecasting in line with business planning
- Discover how human resource planning and the organization’s strategic plan work together
- Revise how to write job specifications and identify core competencies
- Learn the importance of job analysis and job descriptions and how to develop these in your organization
- Explore recruitment and selection strategies
- Uncover methods of finding, selecting and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques
- Discuss how to get employees off to a good start
- Identify strategies on how to deal with compensation and benefits
- Explore ‘best practices’ for maintaining healthy employee relations
- Identify how to make performance appraisals a cooperative process
UAE, KUWAIT, OMAN, SAUDI, QATAR, BAHRAIN
Medium of Instruction:
2 Days: 16 hours
Contact Us for Full Course Content
The training method used will be interactive sessions, case studies, role plays, group work in conjunction with multimedia slide presentations and videos where ever necessary.
Before the course:
Each participant has to fill in a pre training need form to ascertain their expectations that can be catered to by the facilitator.
At the end of the course:
Each participant has to submit a Post Training Action plan for implementation and to ascertain the ROI by the company, if nominated or a personal reference if it’s a voluntary nomination.
Training materials are available everywhere, books cover every subject you can imagine in all aspects of life are a step away in the libraries. But what make the training or a trainer unique is how he delivers, the knowledge to effect and inspire trainees that’s what I believe Solomon delivers.
Solomon is good at what he does. Having been in one of his Management Development Programme. I can very well recommend him for what he does, to have it done the best possible way. Thank you Solomon; I enjoyed my time and gained considerable insight in the field of management at the programme.