By the end of the training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits of good customer service and how essential it is to the reputation and success of the organization.
- Identify the characteristics of a professional receptionist and the importance of projecting a professional image at all times.
- Understand how essential body language and listening skills are in the communication process.
- Recognize who are their customers and their position in the organization.
- Build rapport with customers and exceed their expectations.
- Handle difficult callers gracefully
Those employees who perform the tasks within a receptionist or front desk position, wishing to improve their skills, or those who are new to, or about to be appointed to such a position.
UAE, KUWAIT, OMAN, SAUDI, QATAR, BAHRAIN
Medium of Instruction:
2 Days: 16 hours
Contact Us for Full Course Content
The training method used will be interactive sessions, case studies, role plays, group work in conjunction with multimedia slide presentations and videos where ever necessary.
Before the course:
Each participant has to fill in a pre training need form to ascertain their expectations that can be catered to by the facilitator.
At the end of the course:
Each participant has to submit a Post Training Action plan for implementation and to ascertain the ROI by the company, if nominated or a personal reference if it’s a voluntary nomination.
Training materials are available everywhere, books cover every subject you can imagine in all aspects of life are a step away in the libraries. But what make the training or a trainer unique is how he delivers, the knowledge to effect and inspire trainees that’s what I believe Solomon delivers.
Solomon is good at what he does. Having been in one of his Management Development Programme. I can very well recommend him for what he does, to have it done the best possible way. Thank you Solomon; I enjoyed my time and gained considerable insight in the field of management at the programme.